Monday, May 5, 2008

Minnie Moo speaks out


Well, its been 376 days since I came into this shelter as a stray. What is wrong with the people in my community? I mean, can't they see what a beautiful diva I am? Hmmm, must work a little on being more humble...

Anyway, the staff here are wonderful. I will admit they keep me feed, watered, clothed in warm sweaters (us Bully breeds get cold in Canadian winters, it does not make us wusses), and provide my special hypo-allergenic treats. Yes, besides being a hard-to-adopt breed ( I am a Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Boxer mix), I also need special ear medication and fancy treats to keep me healthy.

That doesn't make me high maintenance, does it? Whatever, I thought boys liked that. I could work on being a little more down-to-earth, I guess...its just hard, when all my human friends at the shelter tell me how wonderful and special I am!


Hopefully my time here at the Lloydminster & District SPCA is coming to an end. I am publishing a "personal" ad in my local newspaper on Thursday, and I am hoping to get loads of responces. Wish me luck!


Love Minnie Moo


No comments: