Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays from the SPCA


Greetings from the Lloydminster & District SPCA! As you can see, even though it is the holiday season, we are still hard at work out here. It's busy, busy, busy! My name is Spade, I was actually born at the shelter. Can you tell how totally cute I am? And for you folks looking for an interesting cat, you need to come check me out. I'm what they call a polydactyl, which means I have extra toes on my feet! Trust me, I am very cute and entertaining. If you stop by the shelter before the end on December, you could take me home for free! We are still running our "adopt me, get my shadow for free" promotion. This means if you adopt any cat in the shelter, you can also take a black kitty (a "shadow") home for free!

On behalf of all the animals staying in the shelter, as well as the staff and board of directors, we would like to wish your family a very Merry Christmas, and all the best in 2009.

Happy Holidays Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: