Monday, July 6, 2009

Special Needs Adoption

Hey, it's Maggie here again. If you read my last blog, you know I was adopted. Well, I'm sad to say that fell through. Two days before I was due to go to my new home, I started limping. Turns out I have an old cruciate injury, which started acting up.

It is being managed with pain medication and anti-inflammatories. However, I will probably require a surgery sometime in the future. Trust me, I'm worth it. I'm a Mastiff/Pit Bull terrier mix, who is very docile and sweet. I am actually a little nervous when I first meet strangers, but I warm up quickly to belly rubs. And I have so much going for me - I am vaccinated, spayed, and housebroken! You have to meet me in person to appreciate my fabulousness, stop by the shelter to meet me as soon as you can.

Love Maggie.

No comments: