Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Letters to Santa - HARLEY


Dear Santa Paws,

Wow, you work fast! That cat who wrote you a letter last week has already been adopted. I am hoping my Santa letter will also bring me such good luck.

So Santa, here's the thing. I've been a great boy this year! As you can see from my picture, I love the little humans. I even know exactly what my breeds are (my DNA was recently tested). You can officially call me a Siberian Husky/Scottish Terrier/Irish Setter/Shih Tzu mix! I am a big, strong boy Santa. I'm ready to replace Rudolph if you need me.

My ideal home is one where I could have lots of TOYS and PLAY FETCH with my human friends. I LOVE FETCH. I also like cuddling, and tummy rubs. Do you think you could keep an eye out for a home like that Santa?

Thanks big guy, and Merry Christmas.
Love Ho Ho Ho Harley.

No comments: