Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ballroom Blitz


Hi everyone! I'm Blitz, a kitty waiting for adoption at the Lloydminster & District SPCA. Actually, I have been adopted from the shelter once before. My story is quite sad. I was happily enjoying my new home, when my owners went through a sudden major health crisis. As you can imagine, I am so very sad by this. So know I am looking for another special home, where I will be well-loved and spoiled rotten!

Apparently I am becoming quite famous! I have been asked to write this blog, and I am featured in the upcoming SPCA newsletter. What an honour. But if you are interested in me, you may have to act fast. I heard a rumour that I will be travelling to Saskatoon on Friday, where I will be going up for adoption in their Petcetera store. So you Lloydminster residents better come down fast. Your time to adopt me is running out.

Happy Halloween, from Blitz

No comments: