Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun!


Hmmmm, I'm afraid I reported an error in my last blog post. But luckily, I have been given another chance. It's Blitz here, and I just wanted you all to know I did not go to Saskatoon. I am still hanging at the shelter in Lloydminster, waiting for my new owner. I have a new kennel mate, a little kitten. I like this new friend, but she keeps hissing at me! Good thing I am such a sweet boy, I will have won this kitten's love in no time.

On Halloween, the shelter had our first annual Spooktacular Midnight Madness Adopt-a-thon‏. I'm such a great looking orange pumpkin color, I thought I might get adopted. Not this time, but there were 2 rabbits, 4 cats and 5 dogs adopted, which is fantastic! Everyone who came down had fun, and the staff really looked great in their costumes. Next year will be bigger and better than ever (although I hope not to be around by then).


So don't forget, if you are looking for a super-sweet, lovable orange man, come check me out. Ask for Blitz, the girls will show you to my "office". Hey, I've already celebrated Halloween here, maybe by Christmas I can be lounging under a tree, sniffing presents.

Meow, Blitz.

No comments: